- Video Wall
- About Me
- About You
- Improve Results
- Create a marketing Customer-driven business
- Find your sustainable competitive advantage
- Build a better web site
- Use virtual worlds
- Do you want to find something else?
- Develop a world class marketing team
- Integrate sales and marketing teams
- Boost your own skills
- Top marketing directors reveal the secrets of their successes
- Boost your Marketing skills
- Develop more creative thinking
- Write the Perfect Plan
- The SOSTAC® Planning System
- What do others say about SOSTAC®?
- Contents of Marketing Planning (SOSTAC® Planning) CD
- About the Future
Use virtual worlds
More and more organizations are exploring 3D virtual worlds like Second Life to see how it might benefit their brands, their PR, their research, their sales, their community and even their staff (spread across the world).
Having put two government departments into virtual worlds and a range of other commercial organizations into Second Life, we make it easy to put you into any of the virtual worlds.
Whether its for sales, sampling, new brand experiences, PR, team meetings with a difference (and without a travel cost/carbon footprint) or private viewings/events with a difference, we can help you.
With PR Smith charity t-shirts, we sold more virtual shirts in Second Life than actual real t-shirts even though the real t-shirts sold out… one of the limitless benefits of virtual worlds.
There are many virtual worlds out there. Some are better than others. We can take you through a real live, guided tour and show you how virtual worlds can help your business.
After that we brain storm ideas for your particular situation, agree the priorities, give you an estimate and a schedule. If you like it we develop it, test it and can even help you with the publicity surrounding your virtual world.
See more on virtual worlds in ‘Virtual Customers in Virtual Worlds’ or visit ‘About the future’.
Or contact me for an informal chat regarding Virtual Worlds.
Why put off boosting your results? Contact me now +44 (0)20 8567 4659 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org